Wednesday, August 3, 2016

This Hair!!!!!

I have a consultation tomorrow with a hair stylist to get hair extensions. I'm super excited. My hair is growing fast but not fast enough! She has a special line of extensions for women who have very short hair. Hopefully I will like them and start to feel a little more like myself. If I do like them I'll post her website on tomorrow's post.

UPDATE

I loved Jessica! The consult was awesome! Her extensions felt so comfortable and looked great. I'm definitely going to place an order. She gave me great ideas and listened to all my ideas. I showed her a pic of how I would like my hair to look and she assured me she could achieve that look. She matched my natural brown hair color perfectly and will be able to create a balayage style with a blonde color I picked out. She said it would take about a week to create. I'm excited to have hair again! I'll post before and after pics as soon as I get them. Check out her website by googling Hair Extensions NYC.

UPDATE!!
I LOVE my extensions. I have been wearing them for 3 weeks now and they have become a part of me! They are very comfortable, nothing like a wig. It basically feels like I just have some clips in my hair. I'm able to style it and curl it just like my own hair. The color Jessica dyed it is absolutely gorgeous and she cut them to a beautiful length! The best part is that my hair always looks fabulous!

Thank you Jessica!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.